- Address 38, Lorong Batu Nilam 11, Bandar Bukit Tinggi, 41200 Klang
- State Selangor
- Date of Birth June 11, 1981
- Gender Female
- Residency Status Malaysian
- Marital Status Single
- Expected Salary(RM) 8500
- Availibilty (Notice period) 1 month
- Plan to relocate? No
- Preferred Job Types Full Time
- Preferred Location Selangor, Wilayah Persekutuan
- Able to work overseas? Yes
- Su-Ette Pte LtdBusiness Partner
Partnered with Singapore business partner for co-project together and focusing respective country’s market for business opportunities.
Doing market research to introduce our products and services for wider markets which not only focusing on corporate but to F&B sectors. And make the approach to the clients in promoting our products and services.
- FlexLink Engineering Sdn BhdHR Business Partner, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines & Thailand
Partnered the Malaysia Regional Hub’s Managing Director and functionally supported by the Regional HRBP based in Singapore. This role delivers end-to-end HR services for Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand markets as the Head of HR function that including of payroll for Malaysia while overseas payroll are outsourced to third party. Supporting all country heads of business / function as a strategic HR Partner to navigate through risks and fulfil HR strategic deliverables.
- Easecoc International GroupHR Supervisor
Directly reporting to the HR Director in Taiwan and assuming the role of key person in Malaysia that takes care of all the HR end-to-end functions for few branches such as Subang Jaya, Penang, Johor and Miri including their payroll for a total headcount of not more than 40.
- Frontiers Crane Sdn BhdAssistant Manager - Operations and Admin
This was a family own business which provides the mobile crane and services that serves the constructions industry. Scope of the roles is in various functions, including office administration, managing operators’ work schedules and by hand of invoices to customers and collecting of cheques.
- CSC Malaysia Sdn BhdHR Generalist
The functions not only manage day to day jobs but includes recruitment and salary benchmarking reporting data and survey. Managing the data migration from HRMS to SAP system for the first 2 quarter upon joining the company.
- Star CruisesHR Executive
The functions of the role is looking after day to day functions for all the offices in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific region excluding the recruitment and payroll. But do assist Fleet HR in doing the recruitment at China in hiring a pool of crews for continuous supplies.